In the below video, EBI Consulting's Associate Director of ESG Client Services, Joe DiTizio, and Connect CRE's Vice President, Sarah Quinn, talk through key questions surrounding ESG and risk management. Their discussion covers a number of topics, including:
- The general level of awareness and understanding that CRE owners and investors have regarding the long-term risks of properties and portfolios, and how EBI helps to educate its clients.
- How EBI helps to identify and quantify various types of risk so that clients have a clear understanding of how to take action.
- How having ESG goals can lead clients to become more proactive with risk management.
- Feasibility for clients to do risk mitigation in-house versus outsourcing it.
- The value proposition for ESG implementation and how EBI helps clients understand the financial benefits that can be derived.