1989: The Beginning
Frank Previte founds EnviroBusiness, Inc. The first office opened at 45 Spinnelli Way, Cambridge, MA.
1989 - 1993: Project Coverage
Project coverage expands to include many states across the northeast of the country.
1993: Wall Street Calling
Lehman Brothers hires EnviroBusiness, Inc., marking the first commercial mortgage collateralization done by Wall Street.
1993 - 1998: Project Coverage Expands
Project coverage expands to New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, and Delaware.
EnviroBusiness, Inc. hires its first building engineers and for the first time self performs engineering and building condition assessments.
1999 - 2003: Expanding Services
Telecom officially becomes a stand-alone business unit at EnviroBusiness, Inc., providing environmental, radio frequency safety, and A&E services nationwide.
2003: New Office
Pursuing a national footprint, EnviroBusiness, Inc. opens a new office located in York, PA.
2004: New Headquarters
EnviroBusiness, Inc. moves from Cambridge into its first headquarters building at 4A Street in Burlington, MA.
2003 - 2006: Project Experience
Projects by county:
2007: New Headquarters & Branding
EnviroBusiness, Inc. finds that it has quickly outgrown its headquarters and moves around the corner to 21 B Street, Burlington - doubling its office space.
EnviroBusiness, Inc. begins doing business as EBI Consulting.
2011: Project Experience
Projects through 2011 by county:
2012: New Office and Service Added
EBI opens a new office located in Quincy, MA and adds civil engineering as a service offering.
–Photo by: Max Youmans, CC BY 4.0 via Wikimedia Commons
2015: Project Experience
Projects through 2015 by county:
2016: New West Coast Office
EBI opens a new office in Newport Beach, CA.
2016: New East Coast Office
EBI opens a new east coast office in Richmond, VA.
2018: Architecture & Engineering
EBI increases focus on architecture and engineering services and begins increasing nationwide coverage.
2019: Architectural & Design Services Added
EBI adds architectural design services to further grow offered services.
2019: Project Experience
Projects through 2019 by state:
EBI Consulting is known for the quality of our work, the business acumen and technical expertise of our consultants, our professionalism and responsiveness, and the personalized nature of our services. Here are just a few of our recent accolades:
- Ranked on the Best Places to Work and Hot Firms Lists by Zweig Report - 2019
- Awarded the 2019 Technology Innovation Award at EDR's Prism event - 2019
- Engineering News Top 200 Environmental Firm - Ranked in the top 100 - 2012-Present
- Boston Business Journal Largest Environmental Firm - #14 in 2013
- Named a Fastest Growing Company by the Boston Business Journal and Zweig Letter
- Recognized by the New England Real Estate Journal for Project of the Year 2015
Being a meaningful part of our community is important to us. Over the last 26 years, EBI and our staff have donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to over 200 charities, including:
- ALS Foundation
- American Cancer Society
- American Diabetes Association
- American Heart Association
- American Institute for Cancer Research
- American Liver Foundation
- American Lung Association
- American Red Cross
- Arizona Quest for Kids
- Arthritis Foundation
- Autism Speaks
- Boston Children's Hospital
- Boston Marathon
- Boys and Girls Club
- Breast Cancer Prevention Institute
- Coalition for Better Housing
- Dana Farber Cancer Institute
- Down Syndrome Congress
- Epilepsy Foundation
- Free to Breathe
- Gaining Ground Farm
- Greater Boston Food Bank
- Habitat for Humanity
- Jimmy Fund
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- Michael J. Fox Foundation
- Multiple Sclerosis Foundation
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Pan Mass Challenge
- Partners in Health
- Project Bread - The Walk for Hunger
- Project Smile
- Rotary Club
- Special Olympics
- Team IMPACT
- Toys for Tots
- United Way
- Wounded Warrior Project
EBI Consulting is a rapidly growing nationwide company headquartered in Burlington, MA. Our employees are the key to maintaining our competitive edge. We are committed to providing a professional work environment where career learning, growth and recognition are highly valued.