About EBI Consulting
EBI Consulting provides environmental risk and compliance management, due diligence, energy efficiency, and engineering services to organizations seeking to improve operations, lower costs, manage risk and exceed stakeholder expectations. Combining broad technical expertise with deep industry knowledge and a business perspective based on more than 20 years of experience serving clients, EBI solves challenging problems with a focus on creating business value.
Founded in 1989 by Frank Previte as a technology firm focused on the remediation of subsurface contamination, EBI Consulting has grown to more than 400 employees and was recognized as one of the nation’s top 50 fastest growing environmental firms by the Zweig Letter. We are a top national provider of environmental, civil and structural engineering services to the real estate, financial services and wireless telecommunications industries, including many Fortune 500 clients. In addition, we serve a diverse and growing base of life sciences, healthcare, academic/laboratory, manufacturing, and other industrial and institutional clients.
EBI Consulting is known for the quality of our work, the business and technical expertise of our consultants, our professionalism and responsiveness, and the personalized nature of our services.
EBI Consulting continuously strives to:
- Fully understand our clients’ needs, communicate our approach and perform outstanding work the first time, every time
- Attract the best people and empower each of them to improve performance for our clients and ourselves
- Encourage innovative and pragmatic problem-solving with a focus on results that deliver real business value to our clients
- Ensure integrity and ethical conduct in all of our relationships
- Consider the environment and our social responsibility in all of our business choices